Versi Rapi
Barefoot Cinderella

Dunno how to say it, but i have a feeling something big has happened to you there. Am i right? Or am i just daydreaming? However, its about the time, right? There, on the other side of this locked door you're getting ready to face the forking road. Which path do you choose? I hate this wall forbid me to see anything. So close, yet feels so far.

Do you believe in signs? Like suddenly remembered someone out of nothing? Like finding things that brings back fraction of memories? Or am i just overlooking some small events that makes my brain recalls things related to you? Ah maybe i'm just  too much in logic and forget that it's actually how it feels when we miss somebody.

Anyway, the last time we had a conversation, I surprised you still remember the name of my cat. I cant even recall yours. But I do remember that call you did back there, so long ago. Yeah, the first time I hear your voice on the phone, using an unknown number and act like a friend of mine. I didnt recognize it was you and i didnt have a clue but you kept going on. Remember the moment? It was just a funny little thing, but it had me changed the way i see you, and no way i dont relive that very moment from time to time. After all, our brain only allow us to remember memories that are pleasant for us, right? If only we'd made much more of it back then.

Its funny huh, how we can not know what details about us people will remember. Nor the things we influence people with. I admit that there's some little things i do thanks to you. And if we ever have a chance to talk again, one thing i'd like to know is if there is something i influenced you about. 

Hey barefoot cinderella, have you found the shoes you're looking for? This world is cruel, as you always know. Fairy tales only tell us the good part, and if you ask me i'd prefer to see you sit on fences the way you always did rather than on the throne. But my footprints has faded away and its time for you to make up minds yourself, right? So please mind your step. I really wish you're all okay there.

Monday, May 17, 2021
2 comments :
  1. "i'd prefer to see you sit on fences the way you always did" is beyond sweet.. The Barefoot Cinderella must be very special X')

    ReplyDelete